Thursday, August 20, 2009

where oh where could he be?

I love him so much..




OK first off, I know when Dustin reads this he will be shaking his head at me...this happens often, he is far more cautious then me. Today, well yesterday since it is early morning now, I lost Jonah in Ross for 4 minutes. I was helping Isabelle and Mariah look for school clothes, he was 5 feet away from me near the toys. I was admiring one of the girls choices and glanced back to his spot, gone. I went around the corner expecting to see him, there was only an elderly lady and the most horrible stench. My first thought, he's pooped and he must be near! Second thought, wow that lady smells awful! (rude I know) I panicked asked Sara and the girls to help, I believe there were 2 more times I smelled that same nasty stench and couldn't see him. After what felt like forever, and the start of tears, Sara found him. She found him near the cash registers with a Tonka truck set, she said he looked like he was waiting in line to buy them. I think I shop to much. He of course was the source of the smell. I have a leash, he really hates it and throws tantrums when I put it on him, well the one time I put it on him. Plus people judge you, I got some nasty looks. I really am going to be more careful, I promise Dustin!

No comments:

Post a Comment