Sunday, August 2, 2009

Its bloggin' time!

Life gets busier all the time and I find my self slacking at keeping up with journals. Since this is a more exciting type of journal I hope to keep up at it! We have had a pretty slow summer, just work work work...for Dustin. Jonah and I seem to keep pretty busy or rather he keeps me busy. He gets cuter every day, He is so curious about everything. He points to everything around him and says "dat" (mothers interpretation, "whats that") He loves treats, especially chocolate. He can smell treats in his sleep I think. We love him so much, it is really hard not to spoil him, especially when he gets that sad face with those crocodile tears... Anyhow I hope that you can all enjoy this and get to know us a little better!

3 comments:

  1. P.s. In case you couldn't tell Dustin came up with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was Dustin writing the whole time because of the title, but then I thought: why didn't he post anything about poop?

    Glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are blogging.{We have one too} Now we can watch that cute little boy of yours grow up via the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete