Monday, August 3, 2009

What was I thinking

So Jonah has recently shown a great deal of interest (as much as a one year old can show anyhow) in drawing and painting. I wanted to help him along so I bought an art easel, markers, paint the whole works. He loves it and draws on it daily. The other night we were watching Isabelle and Mariah, and playing pictionary on the easel. We were really into the game and didn't notice Jonah snatch a marker. Needless to say he has shown his talent on our wall, my treadmill, a dresser and probably other places yet to be seen. He was really proud of his markings on the wall and ran to get me, he excitedly showed the way. We love him.

2 comments:

  1. How do you let him know it's not a good thing to do again when he is so proud! Ah, man! Love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spray sunscreen!! Keagan did the same thing!! But with permanent marker.

    ReplyDelete