Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Just wanted to mention a funny thought I had while walking to school. It always seems like the first day or even week of school there is a lot of perfume lingering around. But after that it seems to die off a lot. Like people are trying so hard to make a good first impression. But don't care any more after all the excitment goes away from being new to school. Ellie Katies friend is in one of my classes. Awkward. Just to show you that every time you decide to change a major the younger your classes get. I just can't believe they are in college. I also made a friend today. His name is Xu Ling. You pernounce it, (Shoe.) He didn't seem impressed that I knew how to pernounce it from seeing him write it. He is from Bejing, and seems like a good kid. He says that it seems popular if you are married to play frisbee around here. Why he asked. All you do is say here you go, now throw it back to me. I explained Ultimate to him. He still didn't get the point.

1 comment: