Friday, November 13, 2009

So big..

So, this morning I was feeling extra sick and especially tired after another sleepless night. Dustin fed Jonah breakfast for me and headed off to work. I decided I needed to lye down for a bit, so I put Thomas on for Jonah and left my door open. About five minutes into the show, he rushed in saying, " 'mon mama, choo choo!" I told him mommy had to lay down just for a bit, so he ran back out to the t.v. A couple minutes later he comes running in again, stops and looks at me then goes over to a pile of clothes on the floor and grabs two articles. He rushes back to me and while handing me the clothes says, "here go mama" with a big grin on his face. He is so cute, I can hardly stand it sometimes! He is not my baby any more.. :(



This was this summer at Bear Lake, man he is cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment