Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jonah, Jonah, Jonah...


So last night Abby and Mary were getting ready to go work out. I was putting Jonah down for the night. He was increda-pissed because we made him stop drawing, (he didn't want to). He was screaming at me as I was walking out of the room. I happened to turn and glance at him as I turned around the door and he had climbed over the crib railing and was headed to the ground. His face broke his fall. It freaked me out. With in 1 second he had climbed and jumped to his doom. I grabbed a light, to check for dilation. Abby wanted to know. He is fine. I stayed in the room pretending to be asleep just to make sure he was safe. Abby was sure he wouldn't attempt it again. I kn ow those stubborn Auman jeans better though. He did attempt it two more times before I took apart his crib and put his mattress on the floor. He was so upset! Long story short after jumping on the bed and hitting his mouth hard on the side he had a pretty bad night. But now Abby and I need to get this whole bed thing going. The crib doesn't fit his needs anymore. Needs being, keeping him in it. Oh well. So the pages of our lives turn. (dude! I got the right lives. usually I put lifes). PS increda-pissed is a trade marked word. It means so mad that the person affected has no conscious thought processes. Is extremely red in the face with snot, tears, and heat protruding from the body, and much like the Hulk has no recollection of their doings when they awake from their rampage. Yes even a small man consisting of only 25 lbs of blood and guts can become very intimidating when increda-pissed.


No comments:

Post a Comment