Thursday, September 10, 2009

What would I do?

What would I do with out Abby and Jonah? Really though. When Abby leaves to Salt Lake City or I'm just not around I get so lonely. Just from one night! Abby went to Slat Lake yesterday. Last night when I went to bed I saw that some of Jonah's PJ's where left on our bed. So what do I do? I sleep with them next to my face because they smell like Jonah. Sometimes, like any one I wonder how I would survive if they were taken from me. This is why I'm sure they won't be. Because I don't think I would survive. I love them so much. It will be nice to have all of lives in perfections gone so that we can devote all our self's to loving each other. Not having to worry about everything else.

2 comments:

  1. I have posted a lot of lovey stuff huh? Lovey must not be a word 'cause it has a red line under it. :)

    ReplyDelete