Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oliver




Dustin recently bought a big fancy printer so I decided I would start journal writing again since I can now print the pages out.

Oliver was born June 23, about 6 months ago. He was 9 days late, I was induced he would have been even later and even bigger if it would have been his way.. He was 9 lbs 7 oz. He was born early in the morning. I was in labor all night long, it was just Dustin and I, we took a lot of laps trying to get him to come.

You were surprisingly big, and you had so much dark hair. I was so excited to finally see you! You have such a sweet personality. You are quiet and reserved, and you love to smile. You love your big brother so much, Jonah can make you laugh harder then anyone. You look up to him a lot. You are a big boy you are around 18 lbs. We are so glad to have you!


No comments:

Post a Comment