Monday, October 12, 2009

American West Heritage Center

We went to the American West Heritage Center on Saturday with our friends, Ben and Meagan and their kids, Andrew and Olivia. We had so much fun, there was so much to do, the train, animals to pet, a corn maze, a giant slide, a pony ride, and lots of tractors everywhere. Jonah is obsessed with "choo choo's," when he saw the train there, he was in heaven. We went on it several times, not enough for him of course. He was really excited to see the baby goats, they were half his size so he kept chasing them around grabbing at their tails. He kept calling them, " aminals!" Had we let him him walk through the corn maze I think we would have slept there, he wanted to stop and admire every stalk of corn. He loved the big slide, but had more fun when he went with dustin. Dustin did flips and all kinds of crazy stuff while holding him...scared me a little.







He saw Andrew hiding in the corn, so he coppied. :)
















Going for a Train ride, he really is beaming inside...


Andrew and Jonah chasing the chickens.


Dustin and Jonah going down the slide

He liked petting the horse.

2 comments:

  1. Andrew is sitting on my lap while I read this saying, "See riding the train! See Jonah riding the horsie! See going down the slide!" I think that may have been one of the best days of his life. He is constantly talking about it now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thats adorable, good thing we went! :) I just realized I spelled your name wrong..sorry! I swear I knew it... :)

    ReplyDelete